Ugin Dentaire Minicast (AA10)
This elegant and practical casting machine is a perfectly balanced tool and is capable of casting all types of alloy: precious, semi-precious and non-precious. The rings are easy to position in relation to the crucible, the chrome steel arm is driven by an electric motor with a high starting torque. It has 5 pre-set counterweight positions and two speeds. It measures 700 x 530 x 330 mm (lid open 750 mm high).
Ugin Dentaire Ducatron Quattro induction casting machine: silent, streamlined technology (AA09)
This unit is ergonomic with an energy saving design. Its main features are:
- A DC gear motor drive giving a silent running system so there is no need to adjust the belt tension. The starting torque is higher, the noise level is low and the unit is vibration free.
- The system stands alone, only requiring a 10/16 A earthed plug. It has a closed circuit cooling system and its tough compact design fits neatly into your workspace.
- Its energy saving design is ergonomic and permits a clear view of the alloy fusion process.
- It has a touch button control panel and intuitive straightforward controls. The cooling pump has a timed end-of-cycle shutdown and an auto standby function when idle for 5 minutes.
- Cooling system has water level warning light.
- Generator indicator light.
- The front-mounted double-pole has a mains circuit breaker.
- Generator frequency: 125 KHz.
- Fusion capacity: 60 g of alloy.
- Power adjustable from 20% - 100%.
- Power supply: 230 v 50/ 60 Hz.
- Total power: 2500 W.
- Generator power consumption: 2000 W.
- Dimensions: 600 x 960 x 620 mm.
- Weight: 95 kg.
Spares for Buffalo Accucast:
spring complete with clutch, retainer ring, 2 balls and lock (AA11)